Camí de Ronda® is an outdoor route. Even if it is not a high mountain track, and thus there’s no need to invest much in technic material, you have to consider bringing a minimum material to complete it successfully.
We advise you to bring:
- Technic shoes for light trekking.
- Breathable socks.
- Long or short trousers for sports.
- Technic breathable shirt.
- Polar lining (depending on the season).
- Windscreen jacket – waterproof.
- Small backpack of at least 20L capacity.
- Rubber forefoot trekking sticks.
- Mini first-aid kit.
- Water bottle.
- Food for the day.
- Sunscreen lotion.
- Mobile pone with extra battery.
- Documentation and some cash.
- GPS with Camí de Ronda® track
- Camí de Ronda® official map.
- Absorbing microfiber towel.
Print this list and tic kit as you are packing your backpack. (download PDF)