1. Concept. Camí de Ronda® is not a competitive activity, the objective of participants is to complete each stage suggested by organizers enjoying the route and scenery of the track.
2. Modality. Camí de Ronda® route can be made in organized modality or free modality (Camí de Ronda® PACK FREE). Organized modalities include accommodation + Welcome Pack, whereas PACK FREE only includes the Welcome Pack.
3. Where to book. Camí de Ronda® in organized modality can only be made through previous booking from www.camideronda.com. Free modalities can be booked in the same website and authorized points of sale.RECOMMENDATIONS:
4. Physical condition. A mínimum physical condition is required to complete the track in good conditions, the technical point are very few and accessible to those people used to hiking. You need to be familiarized with the reading of topographic maps and have basic orientation knowledge as well as the use of GPS devices.
5. Equipment. Each participant is responsable to bring all technic required equipment to complete the track with guarantees. Camí de Ronda® only advises participants on the equipament that can be necessary to complete the track, but the last decision lays on them.
6. Provided material. In order to complete Camí de Ronda® it is essential to have a Welcome Pack and all the additional material that organizers will hand to participants. This material is handed at the start of the track or, if the client prefers it, it is sent home at least 15 days prior to the start of the route, with an extra cost for shipping. Once the track is finished, participants who have completed the full track successfully, accrediting it with the passs card properly stamp, will receiv the finisher Tshirt.
7. Weather. Camí de Ronda® is an outdoor activity with a certain adventure component. Weather setbacks will not mean the activity cease or cancellation. Participants are liable for the information on the weather forecast before starting the stage and chosing the suitable equipment in order to complete it successfully.
8. Sea conditions. Camí de Ronda® goes along the seacoast and sometimes it even goes over the beach sand. In case of heavy swells, some stages can be inviable. These scenarios have been foreseen in the oficial map of the Camí de Ronda® track and an alternative itinerary has been marked on the map. Participants will be responsable to decide upon the convenience of following the track suggested by Camí de Ronda® or in case of doubt and to guarantee its safety, used the foreseen alterings on the official map of the track. In case of doubt, we will always recommend taking the alternative itinerary.WELCOME PACK:
9. Concept. The Welcome Pack is a kit exclusively designed for Camí de Ronda® that allows users experience Camí de Ronda® in a self-guided way, with complete freedom, with all the information required, completely updated. Participants of both the organized and free modalities get the same kit with the same products.
10. What is included in the Welcome Pack:
11. What is not included. The pack allows the free and self-guided participation to the Camí de Ronda® track. It does not include any sort of accommodation or any extra service which has not been booked previously.ACCOMMODATION:
12. Concept. Organizers will only book the accommodation for Camí de Ronda® participants who have selected the organized modality of the track. Participants in free modality (Camí de Ronda® PACK FREE) do not have a booking service.
13. Accommodation reservation. Camí de Ronda® offers its clients accommodation that has previously been validated with the aim to ensure certain quality standards. This means that, if going directly to the hotel without the booking via Camí de Ronda® website, organizers are not liable of the situation.
14. Hotel categories. Camí de Ronda® organizers suggest participants to choose between three accommodation categories: Basic, Comfort and Premium, for each of the selected itineraries. Basic category accommodation are B&Bs, hostels and 1-star hotels. Comfort category accommodation corresponds to 2 or 3 star hotels and apartments. Premium category accommodation corresponds to 3 or 4 star hotels or superior, and apartments. Organizers guarantee bookings in the selected category or higher.
15. Accommodation availability: Camí de Ronda® is a track completed by stages where organizers provide accommodation to participants who booked it in organized modalities. If no accommodation is available at the end or beginning of a stage, organizers will provide the transfer to participants to the hotel or the start of the stage.RESERVATION PROCESS:
16. Formalisation. The reservation at Camí de Ronda® can only be made through the official site www.camideronda.com, using our own reservation system and our virtual payment gateway of “la Caixa”. Should you have any queries, contact us and we will help you with the process.
17. Payment. Organizers expect payment of 100% of the selected product price at the moment of booking. Free modality products (Camí de Ronda® PACK FREE) do not include accommodation and can be enjoyed directly with no need of organizers.
18. Reimbursment. Should organizers of Camí de Ronda® not have availability of accommodation on the selected dates, it will be communicated immediately and alternative dates will be suggested. In any case, if the client wishes it, or s/he does not fancy the alternative dates, 100% of the total amount will automatically be reimbursed.
19. GPS deposit. Fort he reservation on a GPS device, the amount of 100€ will be charged as diposit when handing it. The amount will be fully released when the GPS is recovered in good condition.CANCELLATIONS:
20. Sales returns. Conditions to apply if you have booked the free modality products (Camí de Ronda® PACK FREE) that only include Welcome Pack and no accommodation:
21. Cancellations. Conditions to apply if you have boooked the organized modality products including Accommodation + Welcome Pack, plus the previously-mentioned ones:
22. How to proceed. If a participant or group of participants of any of the organized modalities of Camí de Ronda® decides to abandon the route for any readon, s/he will have to inform organizers of Camí de Ronda® on the same day.ACCEPTANCE OF REGULATION:
23. Acceptance. The booking confirmation implies the acceptance of all the above-mentioned points.